Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Exclusive Joke of the day!!!

G. E Jonathan met with the queen
of England.He asked her "your
majesty ,how do u run an
efficient govt? Are there any tips
u can give to me? I want to help
Nigeria."well" said the queen,"the
most important thing is to
surround urself with intelligent
people." jonathan frowned and
then asked,"how do i know the
people around me are really
intelligent? The queen took a sip
from her cup of tea."oh that's
easy; u just asked them to
answer an intelligent riddle. The
queen pressed a button on her
intercom. "pls. send in Tony
Blaire in here. Tony blaire walked
into the room and said "yes ur
majesty? The queen smiled and
said " answer this pls."Tony,ur
father and mother had a child.it's
not ur brother and its not ur
sister.who is it? Without pausing
for a moment,Tony Blair
answered. That would be
me."yes, very good" said the
queen. Jonathan went back
home and asked N.Sambo the
same question. "Sambo,answer
this for me "ur mother and father
had a child.its not ur brother nor
ur sister who is it?. " I'm not
sure" said Sambo.let me get back
to you on this one...He went to
his advisors and asked every one
but none could give him an
answer.Finally one night,he ran
into Dora Akunyili.Sambo asked
"Dora can u answer this for
me,ur father and mother had a
child,its not ur brother nor ur
sister.who is it?"Dora answered
sharply"that's easy. it's me.Sambo
smiled and said thanks.Then he
went back to speak with
Jonathan.Sir,i did some research
and i have the answer to that
riddle.It's Dora Akunyili. Jonathan
got up angrily,frowning to
Sambo and said.No wonder
Nigeria is not moving forward,I
dont have intelligent people
around me! You dummy,the
answer is Tony Blair.
LOL..

No comments:

Post a Comment