Sunday, August 26, 2012

Abomination: Father Drugs Daughter, Rapes Her

Nzewi , a 53-year-old trader, is currently facing a two-count charge at the Magistrate court, Lagos, for having canal knowledge of his daughter, Nzewi , 18, without her consent which is an offense under section 258 of the criminal laws of . He is also being charged for threatening to kill one Ngozi Emeka, for reporting him to the police which is punishable under section 56 of the criminal laws of , Nigeria.
had chased his daughter out of their house at no. 11, Akoberu Street by Cele bustop, , because she accused him of having sex with her. However, the case was reported to the police by one Ngozi Emeka who is a friend to the deceased wife of .
Appearing before the court, told the shocking story of how her father has been having canal knowledge of her for five years after the death of her mother. According to her, “My father has been having sex with me whenever I am asleep and there is this drink he always forced me to drink before I sleep and when I wake up, I noticed sperm all over my body. When I asked him, he will deny it and warn me never to ask him such question.”
“On the 15th day of August when I woke up, I noticed such on my body again and this time, I was bold enough to ask him but when I did, he beat me up and sent me out of the house. So, I went to one Ngozi for shelter and when I narrated my pains to her, she quickly ran to the police to file a report.”
Meanwhile, when the charges were read to him by the prosecutor, Supol Eze, pleaded guilty, but the presiding Magistrate, Mrs J.O.E Akhanamaya, rejected his bail and he was remanded at kirikiri prison custody for further hearing of his case.

No comments:

Post a Comment