Wednesday, August 22, 2012

“My father wanted to kill me with sex”: 14-Year-Old Cries Out after 7 Years of Abuse


An Ekiti State-born bricklayer, 45-year-old Elijah Olusesi, was apprehended by members of the O’odua Peoples Congress () for allegedly having carnal knowledge of his 14-year old daughter since she was seven. This took place at Adiyan, a community in Ifo Local Government, Ogun State.
Elijah’s wife (Shade) had reportedly fled to Adiyan when the purported act between her husband and their daughter started. He was subsequently banished from the community, after he allegedly confessed to the crime, and he was paraded for all members of the community by the .
Shade claimed to have reported the incident to her in-laws when she caught her husband in the act with their daughter, but was begged. She also told the community that her husband equally begged her and promised that he will not repeat the shameful act again, noting that to her surprise, she found out that whenever she was not at home, her husband would continue the act with their daughter.
Elijah had been exposed when his daughter ran out naked in the middle of the night and was held by security men protecting the community. After interrogation, the 14-year old girl confessed she ran out naked because her father wanted to kill her with .
According to her “I ran out when my father wanted to kill me with . He has been having sexual intercourse with me since I was seven years old and my mother knew about it. My mother and I ran away from him to come and hide here but we don’t know how he was able to trace us down here.”

No comments:

Post a Comment