Monday, October 8, 2012

"My Husband Can’t last more than 2 minutes in bed" - Wife Seeks Help




I am 24 years old and I got married just barely 2 months ago. I dated my husband for 5 months before we decided to get married. I love him very much and he is the best thing that has happened to me.
The relationship is perfect but the only problem I am having now is that my husband comes too quickly when we are making love. Most times he will last for less than 2 minutes and It does not satisfy me. I am so frustrated because I don’t know what to do or who to tell. Is there any drugs he can use or anything that he needs to help him.
I love my Husband very much and regardless of the outcome, I will stick with him to the end. No divorce in my dictionary. Please advice her on a comment box below. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment