Friday, January 20, 2012

Top Ten Lies That Nigerian Girls Tell

1 i have a boy friend but he is
not in †ђξ country
2 †ђξ lecturer called M̶̲̥̅Ƹ but i
dint answer
3 i never enter public transport
4 dangote is my godfather
5 i shop online
6 M̶̲̥̅Ƹ i really dont like flights
because of †ђξ frequent delay
so i like bus
7 A̶̲̥̅♏ not bleshing my nasural
color is JƱ§†̥
coming out
8 A̶̲̥̅♏ on my period
9 i wount breast feed my baby
10 i went to visit a guy in abuja.
He gave M̶̲̥̅Ƹ 50k but he dint
touch M̶̲̥̅Ƹ o .
11 i dint love you because of
your money
12 A̶̲̥̅♏ in asuu university part 3
13 i want my salad cold.†ђξ last
one i ate was hot and i dint like.
14 A̶̲̥̅♏ not ready for a serious
relationship now
15 i love you too.
Lol you should add yours joor.
Our girls too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment